Thursday 17 December 2020

Polska!

NOTE: Due to maintenance issues, the FT8SP website may be temporarily offline for extended periods these days. 

=========================================================================

 

If you've received an uninvited email about the FT8SP award programme recently, don't reject it, as I initially did, as spam.

 

In fact, it's a rather nice new award program for making contact with Polish regions that is worth looking at if you like that sort of thing.

Well, we Poles are known for our completely ludicrous levels of patriotism, so of course, I am going to suggest you upload a log to the site and see what you get!  

Just download all QSOs since January 01, 2020 using 'download report' from LoTW, and upload the whole thing - no need to filter for only SP QSOs - to the FT8SP site, and all will be done for you!


2 comments:

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Ehmmm, actually I did delete it as spam. I get award mails all the time. I don't really care about awards. ALready have too many of them. But I understand from your point of view with your polish ancestors. 73, Bas

Photon said...

Well, it's not American, so we can be a little enthusiastic!