Thursday 27 December 2018

Radio News cover art

One thing I love about blogs is the way it allows us to tell the world about our personal interests.

So I was really interested to read VE7SL's recent blog about Radio News, a magazine that ran from the early days of radio.

If you punch in 'Radio News' into a search engine, you end up spending ages being fascinated by beautiful cover art, often covering rather bizarre topics, such as the 'radio gun' (a modern version of which one might suspect, from a Ministerial statement that 'technology that would not usually be deployed') was, or was about to be, used at Gatwick airport to stop drones interrupting flights):


1 comment:

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Had the same interest and put the page at my favourites. I already looked at some very old Austrialian magazines. Great to see the lovely art, it was all hand drawed. I like the radiogun, have to look for the article and dive into it. 73, Bas