Tuesday 10 March 2020

Since 1932.

Practical Wireless is a magazine that many operators will have grown up with.  Not surprising, as the magazine was founded in 1932, and has been in continuous publication since.

This month, I'm really very happy to get my own article about seaside operating - the topic of many posts on this blog - into the pages of PW.

My article gets the front cover splash, but it's someone else's photo!

Images may be familiar to regular readers!

I'll be honest and say I wasn't a subscriber to PW prior to rediscovering it when looking for a customer for my article.  Actually, it's a very good magazine, far better than the RSGB's dull RadCom, which is usually in the recycling bin minutes after being received here.  PW also pays proper market rates to its writers.

So, if you fancy a good read, why not consider subscribing?

No comments: