Friday 26 June 2015

China Rules!

Well, there was a time when I thought E-bay was a great way to bring the nation's items to my door.

More recently, things have gone much more international, with extremely cheap electronic products available not through expensive middle men, but directly from the manufacturers in China.  Now E-bay is even better!




Imagine that I could buy a stepper motor controller for my magnetic loop capacitor for just £2.99!  Ha ha!  This is just great; it's even better than an Arduino or Raspberry Pi shield!  Obviously, I hope the people making this product are treated reasonably well, otherwise I would be very unhappy.

This is where I got my controller, complete with remote control, for this fantastic price.  The service was absolutely perfect - about a week or so from order to delivery - from China!!

No comments: